BioTrust is an organization with solid Dutch roots and international ambitions and customers. We offer a product combination that is new to the market. We combine advanced multimodal biometric authentication software with the development software suite of USoft, our sister organization. With our high quality software products, we provide solutions that meets the challenges and needs of the customer.
Working at BioTrust
We believe in a secure and convenient world
BioTrust en USoft in short
- 50+ employees
- Offices in the Netherlands (Head Office Naarden), Serbia and UK
- BioTrust since 2015 and USoft since 1986
- Customers in the following sectors: banks, insurance companies, airlines, call-centres, government and healthcare
- Already 1.5 million enrolled biometric users
At BioTrust everyone is always working for a better performance of our products and for our customers. Content-driven and inspired by our environment, every employee contributes to this. What BioTrust offers is challenging work to completely throw yourself into. There is ample space to discover and apply your individual talent(s), and develop them further. You can grow every day. The atmosphere is one of mutual respect where the employees encompass our products and customers like a family. We organize almost everything on the basis of self-steering (in teams) and individual responsibility. Hierarchy is only present when completely necessary. Working for us, means working for both BioTrust and USoft.
In the area of personnel management, we are on our way to better coordination, organisation and establishment of our benefits and instruments. We are open to suggestions from our employees. Currently, what we offer includes the following:
- salary fitting for the position and relevant experience;
- result dependent bonus scheme;
- flexible working hours;
- pension scheme;
- compensation for healthcare insurance;
- time and support for (e-)learning on the job;
- possibility for situational work from home;
- driven colleagues who collaborate, inspire and innovate;
- no rigid job boundaries;
- opportunity to work part-time;
- working in small teams for leading (inter)national organisations;
- a recognised referee for knowledge migrants; and
- the promotion of healthy living with fresh fruit and other snacks every day.
Rob van Haarst, Consultant research & development
As colleagues we are closely connected with the products of USoft and BioTrust. These products form a central platform and it is therefore possible to convey a true vision on business automation.”
Are you interested in one of our challenging positions? Apply directly by mailing your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Margreet Ligthart Schenk of HR. The subject of your mail is the position (you are applying for) + your own name. You will receive a response to your application by phone or mail within 24 hours. If you have any questions, feel free to mail us at email@example.com
Do you like to be challenged in developing software-applications on site for our customers. Software that automate operational changes and descisions with real-time decision making based on business rules? Do you want to join a growing international product company were all work together as a family around our products? Than we offer you a very challenging job as a technical consultant.
Do you like to be challenged in product- and solution selling of software? Do you want to extend your sales track record with selling decision making software to improve the international aviation business? Than we offer you an enterprising sales job!