When: October 18th – 20th, 2016
Where: QEII Centre – London
BioTrust is present at Biometrics 2016. At our network stand we demo our multimodal (voice and face) biometrics solutions.
Biometrics 2016 provides a unique platform for anyone with an interest in biometrics, the whole industry under one roof – including suppliers, users and academia.
Meet with those working on major biometrics implementations – in large-scale government projects, border control and law enforcement plus in mainstream customer-facing applications such as mobile payments. The conference will give a comprehensive insight into current projects and future challenges and how biometrics will fit into your plans for the future.
• Identity management and biometrics
• How can biometrics help create social impact?
• Trust, privacy and data protection
• Secure transactions and consumer biometrics
• Biometrics and forensics
• Public sector biometrics and borders
• Liveness detection and vulnerability assessments
• Research and innovation in biometrics
Check the website for the full program www.biometricsandidentity.com